- RSS Channel Showcase 5385649
- RSS Channel Showcase 6747541
- RSS Channel Showcase 1604578
- RSS Channel Showcase 1832936
Articles on this Page
- 02/14/14--07:46: _Super Simple Spicy ...
- 02/25/14--09:43: _Easy Dairy Free Coc...
- 03/11/14--15:31: _Brunch Series ~ Del...
- 03/27/14--09:31: _Brunch Series – Glu...
- 04/11/14--10:04: _Brunch Series – Glu...
- 04/24/14--09:51: _Silent Auction Dinn...
- 04/29/14--09:37: _Simple Pakoras – Gl...
- 05/02/14--10:44: _Masha Safety Tips
- 05/08/14--07:19: _Blueberry Cobbler ~...
- 05/16/14--06:49: _Decadent Lemon Bars...
- 02/14/14--07:46: Super Simple Spicy Frotha Hot Cocoa
- 02/25/14--09:43: Easy Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons (Dipped in Chocolate!)
- 03/11/14--15:31: Brunch Series ~ Delicious Dairy Free Frittata
- 03/27/14--09:31: Brunch Series – Gluten, Dairy and Cane Sugar Free Banana Bread
- 04/11/14--10:04: Brunch Series – Gluten and Dairy Free Waffles
- 04/24/14--09:51: Silent Auction Dinner Party
- 04/29/14--09:37: Simple Pakoras – Gluten and Dairy Free
- 05/02/14--10:44: Masha Safety Tips
- 05/08/14--07:19: Blueberry Cobbler ~ Gluten and Dairy Free!
- 05/16/14--06:49: Decadent Lemon Bars – Gluten and Dairy Free
I’ve been seeing all these posts on Facebook of day long snow romps from friends and family on the East Coast where I am from. Though I sit in eighty degree heat in Los Angeles, I can’t help but remember the thing I always looked forward to when I finally went back in the house […]
Here is a very simple delicious dessert that’s also a bit decadent dipped in scrumptious chocolate. It’s a wonderful afternoon snack with coffee as well. Here’s what you will need: 3 Cups of unsweetened shredded coconut 1 Cup granulated sugar 4 egg whites beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Go ahead and preheat the oven to […]
“I’ve died and gone to heaven!” Exclaimed my friend when she tasted the frittata I made for her birthday brunch. I had to agree. It sent me into a moment of culinary bliss and I was thrilled that my girlfriends thought so too. This is the first blog in a series of brunch recipes that […]
Mimosas and gluten and dairy free banana spice bread were the first things we consumed for the birthday brunch for two of my girlfriends. We sat in the kitchen at my hand carved Mexican cantina table where we sliced the bread, spread Earth Balance butter on it and gobbled it down, all the while trying […]
What’s a birthday brunch without waffles? Well, I wouldn’t want to find out so I went ahead and made them. I have to say that the Masha makes batters of all kinds perfectly smooth and effortlessly blended. My girlfriends and I had such a blast making these waffles and an even better time savoring them. […]
“I won her at an auction!” Exclaimed Leslee Feldman, casting director at Dreamworks to the guests at actress, Maria Bello’s birthday dinner party last week. I stood behind the marble counter in the open and welcoming home of Maria Bello and Clare Munn, preparing a spicy raw kale salad as I laughed at Leslee’s summary […]
Pakoras are a traditional East Indian appetizer that are naturally gluten and dairy free. They use gram or besan flour, made from chickpeas in combination with rice flour. You can get big bags of bean flour at East Indian markets – and they will be inexpensive too. It’s also a great place to get the […]
The thing is, the Masha is in a class by itself. There’s nothing else like it on the market. You may be thinking to yourself, “It’s a hand blender, right? There are plenty of those around.” The truth of the matter is, it is not a hand blender. It is a hand held electric mashed […]
My parents are both from the South. Food is everything there. At breakfast, they talk about lunch (a.k.a. supper) and at lunch they talk about dinner. It has always been this way. In the South, if there’s one thing you cannot forget, its dessert. Cobbler is the quintessential Southern dessert. All summer long, you have […]
Summer is coming! It’s my favorite time of year. I love the sun and pools and summer fruits and vegetables. It’s time for lemonade, basil pesto, salads, watermelon and all things cool. When it comes to dessert, a refreshing cool lemon pastry will do the trick. These lovely lemon bars are sweet, tart and the […]